Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 828-771-9343 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 828-771-9343 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
What are your homes stocked with?
Our vacation homes are adequately stocked with everything you should need for your stay. We provide a coffee pot with cream and sugar, dinnerware, blenders, baking utensils, cutting boards, mixing bowls, ironing boards & iron, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and face soap. Some of our rental homes feature a washer and dryer, please see the individual rental home description for more details.
The Double Eagle Lodge Suites come with a refrigerator, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and face soap. The kitchen upstairs in the Lodge is equipped with basic cooking necessities.
What is the check-in process?
Check in time is 3pm. At Eagles Nest, most of our vacation homes feature internet based code locks so you will receive access codes via email a few days before check in. For guests staying in the Double Eagle Lodge, you will need to stop by the office to get keys and directions.
What if I arrive after hours?
No problem! If you are staying in the Double Eagle Lodge and plan to arrive after 6pm please let us know ahead of time and we will place your arrival packet in a designated place and will coordinate that with you for easy check in. Please note that most of our homes are accessible by the door code emailed to you in your arrival instructions email which allows you to go straight to the property.
What is the check out process?
Check out time is 10am. If you need a later check out time please call the main office and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Don't forget to check in closets and drawers for personal belongings, extinguish all fires built in fireplaces and/or fire pits, and return any keys to main office. Any unauthorized late check-out is subject to a late check-out fee of $50.
What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations will incur a $50.00 processing fee. Cancellations made 30 days in advance of arrival date receive a 100% refund, minus the $50.00 fee. Two weeks’ notice prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund. Under two weeks there is NO refund. There is NO refund for early departures.
What is there to do at Eagles Nest?
At Eagles Nest, we take pride in offering our guests a wide variety of amenities and activities to choose from. We have everything from hiking/ATV trails, climbing towers, live outdoor concerts, archery range, a wine and cigar lounge, and the Toy Barn stocked with everything you could imagine to keep the kids entertained! Please visit the "Local Area Guide" tab on our webpage to view all amenities.